Optimizing design, production, usage, repair and recycling to extend products and materials’ lifecycle.
Our expertise and our convictions
Switching from linear economy to circular economy requires to rethink our value chains entirely with a holistic approach. Until now, revenues of most businesses were coming from increasing sale volumes; circular economy implies to find new value pools that maintain the profitability of the business while consuming less resources overall.
Companies who embrace this change and rethink their business models first, becoming leaders in circular design, new materials, repair and recycling, sharing and intelligence platforms, or dedicated financial products, will capture this value.
Source recycled materials
6-weeks mapping of recycling processes and stakeholders in your material of choice, combined with stakeholders interviews to help you qualify your options and pick the best
Set up closed loop recycling
8-weeks project to choose the right scope, products, and recycling technology, identify partners, map potential supply chain from feedstock to new material, estimate volumes and costs
Introduce new business models
2-3 months project to identify major trends in your sector, where value pools are shifting, and opportunities to position your business in new growth areas while having a positive impact
Mapping current and future typical lifecycle of passenger cars to identify shifts of value pools and opportunities for new business models.
• Mapped evolution of residual value from sale to end-of-life
• Estimated effect of CASE (connected, autonomous, shared, electric) trends on the curve
• Analyzed end-of-life in-depth, with focus on battery re-use and plastic recycling
• Scored and shortlisted new business models and partnership opportunities
Identification of suppliers of recycled raw materials for various automotive applications, with constraints on technical properties, and forecasts of available volumes by quality grades at several time horizons.
• Mapped main production processes step-by-step
• Mapped material flows from primary to secondary and secondary to primary
• Analyzed recycling process, challenges and ongoing innovations
• Identified suppliers and estimated volumes available today and at horizon 2025, 2030, 2035
Market sizing and analysis of the electronics parts repair landscape in various geographies to identify trends, challenges and major stakeholders, and select relevant business opportunities.
• Mapped electronics parts repair ecosystem in Europe and US
• Conducted large scale survey on automotive repair shops in Europe and China
• Estimated volume of parts repaired annually in Western Europe and market size
• Identified business and partnerships opportunities