Help governments, development organizations, institutions, and schools to align education with labor market demand, and to create employment. Help companies to become more inclusive.
Our expertise and our convictions
Working with the private sector is at the heart of our approach: to support demand-driven education, to improve education and employment outcomes, and to correct social inequalities through an effective D&I (Diversity and Inclusion) policy.
Our areas of expertise include Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), higher education, digital for education, and inclusion policies.
We conduct research to help our clients build education systems and content that enables jobs creation, such as: strategic analysis, sector analysis, pre-feasibility studies, feasibility studies. We also support companies in assessing and defining their diversity and inclusion policies.
Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
6-months pre-feasibility study to conduct diagnosis of education system (e.g., TVET), assess needs, and make a proposal for project components.
6-months feasibility analysis to prepare project approval and implementation.
Development plan definition
10-weeks project to assess development opportunities and define a strategic roadmap.
We also support implementation (PMO).
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I)
8-weeks project to benchmark D&I (Diversity &Inclusion) policies, to assess your current D&I actions, and prepare a new roadmap involving high-level stakeholders of your organization.
Our client wanted to support TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) sector in Ivory Coast.
- Diagnosis of TVET sector
- Analysis of TVET offer for key economic sectors
- TVET relevance assessment
- Lessons learnt from TVET reform initiatives
- Identification of funding initiatives
- Development and analysis of funding scenarii
Our client, a development institution, wanted to define global strategic priorities for digitalization of education in basic education, higher
education and Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET, public and private).
- Defined the digital education usages
- Defined digital education levers
- Prioritized usages across sectors
- Defined possible projects related to priority usages including examples of best practices, and cost estimates
- Defined of strategic priorities
- Built funding scenarios
Our client, a global industrial company, wanted to redefine their Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) charter.
- Benchmark of the Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) charters and policies of large industrial groups (including competitors)
- Analysis of existing charter: strenghts, weaknesses, usages, KPI implementation
- Workshops organization with ExCom members to redefine a new D&I charter